Blog 7: Pets


Hello everyone!

Today I gonna write about my pets, (is amazing write about this, cause' yesterday my cat was sterilized!!) well, this is the story of my yesterday day and "Nala" the bessssst and more soft cat in the world.

I don't know when "Nala" was born, in December I think (?) in my house she arrived to my house in January this year, always in my life I wanted to adopt a cat but, my parents don't like cats, I think that for the hair... with the days all in my family loves the new member. In my house also live "Juanito" the dog, at the beginning was difficult live together, now both learned and they tolerate.

In this months, "Nala" grow up a lot!, although she is still a small cat, is so hungry, always when I sit down to eat she will see that I am eating, also is inevitable take a photos all days, she looks so cute when sleep and play, she move me:(

Well, yesterday was a difficult day.. at 8:30 am, she had a hour with the vet, I live in Estación Central and the vet located in Maipú, I take the bus with the cat's box and she feel so scare, his heart jumped and "Nala" spend the trip meowing.. later, I have to wait a lot time because is a municipal service (yes, I infiltrated in other commune hahaha, I am sorry for everyone, but in Estación central the service is bad:(( and don't have vet's hours), I feel worry cause' many people expected the service, I left my cat and at 16:30 pm I went to look for him... all day was worried and still feel that everything was traumatic for her:( well, this part is important in the cat's life, but even I don't understand why the animals need this. (I hope yours comments!)

Today, she feels good.. a little decline and with her hair shaved, just want it to be better:(

Regards!



Comentarios

  1. the important thing is that She over it and now your kitten will be more adorable and loving than ever! they stop being so energetic after they are sterilized :( but they still like to play!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. oooh poor nala !! I hope she will soon feel bette, she is beautiful, but not so much like miñau jiji
    regards honey, and regards for Nala and Juanito

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

Blog 8: Plans for Independece Day vacation