Blog 1: A country I would like to visit
The country I would like to visit is Mexico. I like Mexico because is a country with many weathers and landscapes like, desert, jungle and bigs valleys. Other of the reasons is the language, it would be easy comunicate with the people although, many words in Spanish are different in others Latin American countries.
If I go to Mexico I would to visit the ancient ruins of the precolumbian civilizations in Tulum or Chichen Itzá. I like very much this places, and other place I would like to visit is the beachs in the Caribean sea, are so beautiful! white sand, calm waters and delicious fruits.
If I go to Mexico I would study the ancient cultures and take photos in this places, from what I read in many places of Mexico, especially in the inner valleys living human groups where maintain yours traditions and special religion for the union the spanish culture and native culture.
I hope to visit this culture some day!
:3
If I go to Mexico I would to visit the ancient ruins of the precolumbian civilizations in Tulum or Chichen Itzá. I like very much this places, and other place I would like to visit is the beachs in the Caribean sea, are so beautiful! white sand, calm waters and delicious fruits.
If I go to Mexico I would study the ancient cultures and take photos in this places, from what I read in many places of Mexico, especially in the inner valleys living human groups where maintain yours traditions and special religion for the union the spanish culture and native culture.
I hope to visit this culture some day!
:3


Mexico it's great! did you see the last discover of a mayan city? it's huge and it's hidden in the jungle! i let you the link:
ResponderEliminarhttp://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias-42918183
Hie my dear, mexico ITS AMAZING, i can't describe this beautiful places, i want to visit too!
ResponderEliminarand swim in this lake of ur picture
byebitch
Is a beautiful country , i wish to visit someday.
ResponderEliminarSee U
I like Mexico. His people are so nice. If you go there I will be hope your photos on instagram <3
ResponderEliminaroraleee, I would like visit mexico too, the people the landscapes and the party (no less important) I think should amazing! haha see u
ResponderEliminarsomewhere call tequila??
Eliminarhey! visualize in the wonderful water <3 great pic!
ResponderEliminarhi. we choose the same country. I think that México rocks...it´s a beautiful place to visit someday.
ResponderEliminarIt is very interesting! I also want to go, come together!
ResponderEliminarRegards!!