Blog 2: The best concert or vacation
Hello!
Today I will write about the best vacation in my life. In the last year I traveled to Cusco in Peru with my boyfriend. At first the travel went improvised because my boyfriend received a invitation for take part in a Latin American Congress about HIV and social politics in health in this subject.
I accompanied him but I don't participate in the Congress, meanwhile the congress happen I traveled for the city. Cusco is beautiful city, the weather is excellent with clear sky and sometimes rain. In the night I showed the things that I had seen in the city to my boyfriend.
The churchs, the road and the hills the Cusco are amazing. All in this city is colonial and the architecture is very good preserve. The food is very diverse because the Peruvian food has the influence of China and Navite recipes, por example.
In Cusco I traveled for one week, when I finish the Congress we traveled to Pisac, that is a little town similar to Pomaire, when we would buy crafts and gifts. Two days later we go up to Machu Picchu, this moment was amazing, I like the ruins and old cultures. I take a lot of photos to the constructions and the rocks in this place. This travel was fantastic, I had never left the country and I would like to meet other parts in Peru, well, maybe one day.
Regards<3



Hi
ResponderEliminarTwo years ago I also travel to Peru with my boyfriend and friends and it was the best, Cusco and Machu Picchu are beautiful I really love the culture and the nature of this place!
Hi Claudio. I think that your travel to Machu Picchu was amazing. That must be an awesome place, especially for the old constructions.
ResponderEliminarBye!!!!
o m g!
ResponderEliminarone of the places that are in the very top of my "should visit" list!!
lucky you!
silla!
I had seen some of your photos in Perú and I can see that it is a beautiful place c:
ResponderEliminarHi baeee, I had the opportunity to know Cuzco too and I loved it, the food the culture and the people always very polite and attentive...and about Machu Picchu I have no words .. it's just magical!
ResponderEliminarwooow I love yours pictures!! are beautiful <3 please show me more pictures from your trip <3
ResponderEliminarregards honey