Blog 3: Review of A "Fantastic Woman" (2017)

Hi guys!

Today I gonna write a review about the film "Una Mujer Fantastica" (A Fantastic Woman). This is a chilean movie premiered in 2017. This is the story a transgender woman that live in Santiago, your name is Marina. Orlando is the other character of the film, he is her partner, both lead a couple life until he die. Marina start a the transition in other life without your partner. A difficult life when she confront the discrimination of the chilean society.

I personal believe is a great movie, I can connect the Marina's life with the situation that transgender people live and specially my friend, since Marina reminded me a lot of my friend. The movie made me very emotional.

My favorite character is Marina of course haha because she appears in the almost of the movie, the other characters represents a people that made bad comments and people that is little tolerants of the other people's reality, these characters I don't like them, like Sonia (ex partner of Orlando) , police and doctor.

One of my favorite scene is the final part when she sing in the theatre, because she demonstrate that we can made a great life, and life goes on the give us opportunities to be happy and to suppose society.

I hope that you can watch the film and enjoyed!!



Comentarios


  1. I absolutely agree with you, it's a very nice movie, I liked it a lot the movie and Marina.
    regards honey <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have the director's autography! He has a new film called Disobedience and it's in English :O

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Claudio! great choice, I really liked, Marina character is very strong and the movie aesthetically is also beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

Blog 8: Plans for Independece Day vacation

Blog 7: Pets