Blog 4: Review of "Children of God"

Hello everyone!

In this blog I gonna write about the film "Children of God", this a Bahamian film premiered in 2009.
The movie is about the love of the two young boys in Bahamas, an paradise group of the islands in the Caribean sea.

The characters live in a complicated context, when a treatment towards the homosexual people exists. Johnny is a art student and Romeo is a "perfect Bahamian boy" old classmates, they fall in love and begin the problems with the family, the conservator Bahamian society, the religion and the homophobic people.

One of the characters that liked me in the film is Johnny, because is a sweet person, that believe in love, is a little untrusting (like me hahah) and a artist who followed his dream.
I like so much the parts of the film in the beach, Bahamas is so beautiful and I never see a film about this country, a really paradise. The part when Johnny and Romeo meet for the first time I also like me, all is so casual and cute.

Maybe, one of things that I don't like me is the dramatic final of the movie. How many people die for think different and be different? a lot, is horrible:(

I hope that you can watch the movie and thought this topic!





Comentarios

  1. haha chose the same picture! I agree that the landscape is spectacular, accompanies the romance very well ;) I personal believe the final it's an invitation to take the opportunities of life and overcome prejudices!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also liked this part of the movie, it's very romantic <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

Blog 8: Plans for Independece Day vacation

Blog 7: Pets