Blog 9: Changes to my study program

Hello everyone!

Today I gonna write about the changes that I like to made in my career.  I think that the art building is a strange structure cause' many times it rains and the studios don't have all the things that we would like.

In my specialty that is photographic I would like were more implements in the developed laboratory, cause' the space is little and many courses have a lot of students, although exist a time of use this is limited to the classes. I would like that in any time can use the spaces. In this space we learn to developed films and made copies in papers.

I agree with the subjects in the career, many subjects are so interesting and I have learned a lot, specially in the workshops, where learn the techniques in photo, print and paint. In this sense, the art department is a good space and born good artists.

As in many parts, have a good and bad teachers. I understand that teaching art must be difficult cause' there are not perfect methods, I would like the teachers changes some attitudes for example when they evaluate, the art is a process that last every time and exist different visions.

I like the theoretical subjects, but many times are boring cause' in the morning (some start at 8:30) sometimes even I'm sleeping hahaha and the trip from my house to University is long, although some classmates come far away. I would like that the class start at 10:00 am, is a good hour haha. 


I hope you liked this blog!

Comentarios

  1. Hi, i understand the feel about the theoretical subjects, but imagine that to stay all the day in these classes!! This is one day in my life, hahaha, so i'd agree with the spaces in the faculty are insufficient.

    See You

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you that on many occasions the faculty is raining and is not ready for those days, it should not be like that! I also enjoy the theoretical subjects but it's true ... some begin very early and my brain is still asleep zzz

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree in many things that you said especially in the attitudes that some professors have when evaluating us 😞

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

Blog 8: Plans for Independece Day vacation

Blog 7: Pets